Platform created after the validation of the Plan of Action for the Prevention of All Forms of Violent Extremism, the main outcome of the Barcelona Conference.
Seminar “Examining the Paradigm of Preventing Violent Extremism in Light of UN Efforts”, in Palestine
University of Birzeit presents on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 ” Examining the Paradigm of Preventing Violent Extremism in Light of UN Efforts “, a seminar led by the Observatory to Prevent Extremism (www.opev.org) of NOVACT, and coordinated in Palestine by the Palestinian Struggle Coordination Committees (PSCC) and Muwatin Institute for Democracy and Human Rights.
- Introducing the parallel report of the Tunisian civil society on civil and political rights
- We present the plan of action on the prevention of violent extremism in Tunisia
- International training Oportunity – Youth Empowerment and Social Transformation
- NOVACT, the LTDH and the CMODH organize a mission in Tunisia
- January 2017 in Palestine: Human Rights Overview
- A legal victory among shadows